Monday, July 20, 2009

Jaque....







Now for the point of my blog... Jaque is moving so this is my way of keeping her updated on everything Chloe. I can't believe she is really going. She is the one person I can always count on and trust. I'm so sad she is actually going, I figured she would back out because she would miss me too much. Me and Chloe sure are going to be sad the day she moves. I already promised Jaque I would teach Chloe all of her AWESOME nicknames while she is gone. We love you Jaque. Just one question...
If this face cant convience you to stay...

Can this one??

Two faces we know you are going to miss...



2 comments:

  1. ah I love your blog!! cute cute pictures...you need to keep it up for us too, we aren't in Norway but she still grows like crazy in between our trips! so cute, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the blog and am so excited you made it! I will miss you and Chloe so so so much!!

    ReplyDelete